Pages

Translate

Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 16, 2013

About Me















Hello everyone:
My name is Dulce Martinez-Sanchez

I am in the education program at Florida Gulf Coast University. I have my A.A in education. I will graduate in May and will be obtaining my B.S in Child and Youth studies. I also hope to get my Masters Degree in Behavior Analyst to help children learn to control feeling in which most cant control. I am a parent of a wonderful four year old girl, who is my inspiration to be successful and the reason I returned to school. I have a wonderful husband who has been by my side now for five years and the one who motivated me and said that I would be able to do it and I am. I am a daughter of wonderful parents who taught me how to respect and appreciate life and most of all the love of God. My passion is education, I love teaching and learning. I love kids and know that we as teachers can make a change in any situation that our students might be going through.       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment